"Junior Accountant" will be responsible for Managing Accounts Payable (AP), Data entry in AP system/Tally, Manage vendors payments, TDS calculations and related statutory compliances.
- Own and handle all Accounts Payable vendor bills/Supplier Invoices
- Review, Approve employee claims
- Issue, Monitor and manage Purchase orders
- Manage exchange rate update for Invoicing systems
- Assist and review accounts in monthly book closure
- Assist and review data for statutory compliances (including but not limited to TDS, EPF, GST)
- Coordinate with Auditors/Banks and External Stake holders for documentations
- Prepare MIS reports on open PO, AP etc.
- Good written and oral communication Skills
- Work well in Team
- Working knowledge of Tally
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
o Excel formulas (IF, Sum IF, Conditional IF, VLOOKUP etc.)
o Pivot Tables/Charts etc.
- Good understanding of Accounting Standards (Cash/Accrual accounting)
Education / Work experience
- 0 - 2 years in related field (freshers can apply)
Zifo is a Global BioPharma R&D Services Specialist providing best in class R&D solutions and services that drives efficiency across the entire Bio-Pharma R&D spectrum. We provide Clinical Data Solutions, Biometrics Services, Discovery Informatics and Consulting Services from global offices across US, UK, Canada, France, Germany, India, Singapore, China and Japan. We have been listed as one of the fastest growing companies for 9 consecutive years by Deloitte. We have been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work For (2016, 2017 and 2018, 2019 and 2020) by the Great Place to WorkÂ® Institute and listed as one of Top 50 Emerging Companies in 2010 by NASSCOM
We are happy to see your interest in joining our India team, but unfortunately we do not have any vacancies at this moment. Kindly submit your profile and we will reach out to you when any requirement arises in future.